Questions and Answers
Find answers to your frequently asked question, and use our quick search to find what you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a partner?
- What is the difference between Private Lesson and Group Classes?
- When is the best time to schedule a lesson?
- What should I wear?
- What kind of shoes do I need?
- Where can I find Music?
- You do not need a partner for private lessons, group classes, or workshops.
- Group classes are at a set time, and one teacher to a group of students. Private lessons are scheduled at your convenience and are just you and your Instructor.
- Private lessons are scheduled at your convenience. Check with your teacher to find a schedule that works best for you.
- Shoes that you would wear out dancing, leather soles, small heels etc.. Shoes with large rubber soles are not recommended, as they won't turn on the floor well.
- Check out Ashley's iTunes Playlist. Or ask your Instructor for recommendations.
Where we make learning to dance fun and easy!